Monday, September 22, 2008

Our first blog!!





Just thought since everyone these days young and old does not have a myspace and or a facebook we should start a blog. Here is just a short one to introduce us. This will be where we will try to come as a family to share info as a whole and if you would like to reply back you are welcome. This way it's easier for us to get this out to everyone all at once when we get pix, news, prayer requests etc. without missing someone.




As most of you all know Wilson FINALLY just made CHIEF PETTY OFFICER in the Navy!!! PTL!! We are all so very happy! This last week we just finished wrapping up the finalizing of all that, and here I will post a few pix of the ceremony and promise to write more later.




Blessings to all of you! The kids are doing great and we are just trying to take each day with God's grace and trusting in his greater plan for our lives and giving up our control and letting him the almighty be in control.




Rozie and family

3 comments:

Andrea Matkovich said...

You guys look great!!!

Andrea Matkovich said...

More More More!!! you need to post more pictures!

roziesyd said...

ok I will sorry girl! I need to get up with this more!! I'm bout to post another blog here!