Today I went to OB/GYN they did their usual, then went to another hospital got more blood work done and another ultrasound done. I will get results tomorrow. To say the least it has been a very trying week. I will post results later as I get them. They are testing everything under the sun basically. I'm holding onto my faith that is all i can really do at this point as my life is in HIS hands. I'm leaning on HIS understandings, trusting in his ways. He is embracing with the peace that surpasses all understanding right now; the unexplainable, when troubled times arise.
To top that off I lost my dearest Grandpa whom I love with all my heart and soul, Franklin Potter on Sunday night he was 91. God takes the ready and willing, and he was a good Christian man, lived a beautiful life and I thank God for him or there wouldn't be me.
I so badly want to be there, but right now I must take care of my health issues first.
I continue to ask for prayers and thank you again for all the prayers that have been going out for me and my mother and her family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry about your loss. I hope you are all doing well. Is there anything we can do for you and the family?
Post a Comment