Friday, December 5, 2008

Hi ya'll!




This one is mainly for you Andrea!! Sorry it's been awhile guys!!! I guess for awhile I had a brain fart and forgot how to do this whole darn thing?!! MY bad! I guess it is time to update right?




Anyhow so much has gone on~!




As most of you know I had my surgery, Praise God everything went really well!! I'm pretty much fully recovered now. Still get some pulling of muscles every now and again, and a bit of numbness still there but other than that I feel GREAT!




So with that said I give so much thanks to my wonderful Mother that God has blessed me with who came here and took such good care of me and my family while I couldn't do anything but sleep and eat!!! God is such a good God and I am ever so grateful more and more everyday.




I am learning more and more each day that all my hardships that I've endured have really started unfolding as to why? The strength that God has embraced me with is beyond words!!! Not to say I won't encounter more trials; because this I know I will, just the fact that God has formed me into such a strong woman that I am today and I am ever so grateful that I can stand here today and say that.




I also thank all my friends and family who have helped and encouraged me along the way and never losing or giving up hope in me. Thank you!




Gotta get the kiddos ready write more later!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Matkovich said...

Hey, I can't belive how big they are! I am so glad that everythig went well with your surgery!