As of right now, my Dad (Roxy) is currently in the hospital in Wenatchee, Washington. What this has all come down to is they have found a tumor I believe by his or around his pancreas. Lots of symptoms leading up to this. Hard to talk about. Basically we are just waiting word as to what type of procedure it is that needs to take place. As of right now it looks like my Mom is saying he will have to go to U of W to have this advanced procedure done. Not sure of the exact name, etc. Will post as I know more.
Right now he is in alot of pain, along with that he has gallstones, and a cyst that is in his liver causing him to be jaundice. He currently has a pain patch to absorb some of the pain and they are draining the cyst and have him on antibiotics. Right now family is just waiting word as to when we can get him over there to get this procedure done.
From what it sounds like from my Mom this hopefully can be removed with nothing left behind.
That's why I need ya'll to please come alongside me and pray as brothers and sisters and Christ. The Lord tells us to gather together where there is one or more in his name. I have faith and trust God's every plan, sometimes it's not always ours.
Also for my Mom as you have read earlier on my blogs, she just lost her Dad about 2-3 months ago. That God would provide her with strength to endure these hard times, and know that her heavenly Father is right by her side comforting her.
I love ya'll and thank you in advance!!!
Again I thank you for all your encouragement. Rozie and Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're praying for your dad and mom and your entire family!
God Bless!
Praying with you my friend!!
Post a Comment