As I was driving back home this morning from bringing the kids to school I was listening to KLOVE and God just really spoke to me through a song. Of course I don't remember the name!!
Basically about keeping your faith and remaining strong no matter what!!!
As I continued listening it's as if he was telling me about all those times of when we were so uncertain of where we were going with Wilson's command. How frustrated we were, etc. etc. But God the almighty one knew what was to come. That my Dad was going to be diagnosed with cancer. Needless to say leaving the option for the kids and I to be closer to home to help out Mom and Dad as needed. As each day goes by I try to remember that it is a blessing and a gift from God truly that we have life, as you just don't know what each day will bring.
So Wilson has to report to Japan by June 1st without us obviously, meaning he has to leave Texas on May 25. We have thought long and hard about this,prayed about it and decided to leave around the first week in May to allow him to move us to the town of Okanogan County where my parents live for the next year and rent a place out there. It will be reassuring for everyone to have Wilson be able to take us out there as a family and finally be able to see my Mom and Dad's new place and my other Dads place in Idaho FINALLY! He's always the one that gets the shaft!!
So when we leave the kids will pretty much be wrapped up with school anyways and will just be doing a lil bit of nothings so it's no biggie that we pull them early.
It will be a little adventure trucking it up to the Northwest as we plan to stop at his brothers house in Reno to see his new house, and I've never been there!!! Then take a break at Disney for a few days and then to Bremerton to see our hometown and Portland Oregon for other family members of course!!!
We are very excited!!!
All in all I just wanted to say again, God is faithful and just. I get so bent out of shape and should know better, but it was like he was sitting next to me in the car today talking to me telling me see i told you, if you would just be still and KNOW THAT I AM GOD; NOT YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will be praying for you!
Post a Comment